System Apps Collection - Android Apps
System Apps are a core component of SAP Cloud Platform Integration. They provide the capability to orchestrate the flow of data between integration processes and the different systems involved in your integration landscape.
No Record Found
System App Mod Apk
System Apps come in two categories: Adapter Engine System Apps and Process Integration System Apps.
Adapter Engine System Apps are special types of adapters that are used to connect to SAP systems or other on-premise systems without requiring a separate instance of Enterprise Service Repository (ES Repository) and/or Enterprise Service Builder (ES Builder).
Process Integration System Apps Mod Apk is also special types of adapters that are used to connect to SAP systems or other on-premise systems by using an ES Repository.
Android apps are built as a combination of components that can be invoked individually. For example, an activity is a type of app component that provides a user interface (UI). The "main" activity starts when the user taps your app's icon. You can also direct the user to activity from elsewhere, such as from a notification or even from a different app. Other components, such as services and broadcast receivers, allow your app to perform background tasks without a UI.
System Apps are the apps built into your system. They include the following:
- Dashboard: The dashboard contains a collection of widgets that display relevant information and functions.
- Administration: This is the administration app which allows an admin to manage various settings such as users and roles, account information, billing and subscription, site settings, etc.
- Biz directory: This is a business directory listing app where you can list businesses by specific categories.
- Bookings: This is a bookings app where you can allow customers to make bookings for services or products.
- Bulletin Board: This is a bulletin board app where members can write and share messages with one another in threads.
- Calendar (Events): This is a calendar app that supports event management by date.
- Convo (Messaging): This is a messaging app that allows members to message each other from anywhere on the site.
- Content Management (CMS): This app allows you to create and publish content for your site. It also supports photo/video galleries, blog posts, links management, polls, form generators and wiki pages.
- Directory (Members): This is an online member directory that lists all members of your community by category or groups they belong to.
System apps are the apps that come pre-installed on your device. They can be updated by OEMs and carriers when they push their software updates.
Some of these apps, like Settings, Home & Lock Screen, or Telephony are very essential to the phone's functionality. Others, like MMS and Browser, can be replaced by third-party apps with similar functionality.