|App Name||Phemex Apk|
|MOD Features||Premium Unlocked|
|Developer||Google Commerce Ltd|
|Content Rating||PEGI 3|
|Requires||5.0 and up|
|Get it On|
|Update||October 27, 2022 (1 month ago)|
Introduction of Phemex:
Phemex is a cryptocurrency derivatives exchange that offers spot and derivatives trading of major cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), XRP, Litecoin (LTC) and more. It was founded in 2019 by eight former Morgan Stanley executives, including co-founder Jack Tao. The founders had worked together at Morgan Stanley for more than ten years, where they were responsible for the firm’s multi-billion dollar global business.
All users are required to complete verification steps before being able to withdraw funds from this website. We believe KYC is an important step to ensuring security on our platform as well as protecting the rights of all users.The KYC process is designed to be easy and only takes a few minutes. There are three levels of verification: Basic Account, Advanced Account and Institutional Account.
After you complete the registration process and sign in, you will be prompted with a deposit page. You can choose your preferred deposit method from here. On this page you will see a number of fields including Deposit Bonus Code.
How to get verified on phemex?
As a KYC compliant exchange, It requires users to provide their personal information for account verification. This is necessary for all withdrawal operations on the platform. It’s important that you only provide accurate information as failing to do so may result in account suspension or closure. You can submit your personal details by clicking on your username at the top right corner of the page. A drop-down menu will appear with a list of options.
Choose “Account Settings” to go to the verification page where you can upload your ID card or passport and your proof of address document (bank statement, utility bill, etc.). Once you’ve submitted these documents for review, you will be prompted to fill out a form where you can provide more personal information such as your name, address, country of residence and so on. After completing the form, simply click on the submit button.
- In order to pass KYC (Know Your Customer), you need to submit the following documents for verification:
- A government issued photo ID (Passport, Driver's License or National Identity Card)
- A selfie with your ID next to your face.
- The whole process usually takes less than 24 hours.
- Deposit limit may vary depending on your country of origin.
- Note: If you have any issues with verification, get in touch with their support team.
How to get a bonus on Phemex?
It offers various rewards that you can claim once you complete tasks like referring friends or trading a certain volume of assets. There are also daily bonuses available for registered users that can be claimed by making trades worth 0.03 BTC or more every day. After your first deposit over 0.1 BTC (or equivalent) you will receive an additional 10% bonus on your deposited amount (up to 2 BTC).
After your first deposit over 5 BTC (or equivalent) you will receive an additional 20% bonus on your deposited amount (up to 10 BTC).
How to withdraw crypto from Phemex?
Please follow the steps below to withdraw crypto:
- Log in to your account and click on "Withdraw"
- Choose the coin you want to withdraw, enter the amount, and specify the address you wish to send it to.
- Click on “Submit”, and an email will be sent to you for verification. Please check your email and click on the link sent to verify your withdrawal request. If there is no link, please check your spam folder or add us as a trusted sender!
- After confirmation, your withdrawal will be processed immediately by our system, and you can check the status of it anytime in "History" section under "Withdraw".
It is the fastest and most trusted cryptocurrency and derivatives exchange. For one, we are a centralized cryptocurrency exchange. This means that, unlike decentralized exchanges like Uniswap, our order matching system relies on a centralized entity to help facilitate trades between our users. This is designed to both ensure speed as well as security.
In addition to being a centralized crypto exchange, we also offer crypto derivatives trading. Crypto derivatives are financial contracts that derive their value from an underlying asset. Unlike spot trading, where you buy and sell cryptocurrencies themselves, derivative traders do not actually own the underlying asset they are trading. Instead, they attempt to predict price movements and profit accordingly.