Root Explorer Mod APK
|App Name||Root Explorer Mod APK|
|MOD Features||Premium Unlocked|
|Requires||4.0 and up|
|Get it On|
|Update||October 26, 2022 (1 month ago)|
What is Root Explorer Mod APK?
Root Explorer is one of the most popular and powerful file management apps for Android devices. It is used by thousands of users across the globe to access the root directory of their Android device.
The app is used to copy/paste, delete, move and manage files and folders on a rooted android device. The app also allows you to browse through your entire SD card as well as an internal storage device. Moreover, it comes with an integrated text editor which can be used to edit text files on your android phone or tablet. You can use Root Explorer APK to create sub-directories as well. You need to root your android phone or tablet to use this application effectively. This app was originally developed by Christain Beneke and was later sold to Chainfire who owns it currently.
This app is a free application that gives full access to your entire android device storage. With this app, you can perform some amazing tasks like transferring any file from one folder to another, copy-pasting files from one location to another, installing apk files, and much more.
The gameplay of root explorer mod apk is a must-have application for all android device users who want to use their android device to its full potential. This application is also not just limited to only root users but even non-rooted Android devices can also use this as a great file manager for their device. If you are looking for a great file manager for your android device then this app should be the first app that pops up in your mind.
The best thing about this app is that it allows you to browse through all your phone's files without rooting your device. You can do almost anything with this app that requires root access on your phone but without rooting your phone or tablet. Root explorer mod apk has a user-friendly interface which makes it even easier to use.
Key Features of root explorer mod apk:
- Material design! The latest android design is implemented here;
- Access the whole of android SDK from here;
- Create and switch between multiple profiles;
- Browse your device and use root commands such as 'PS', 'top', 'kill all' etc.;
- Browse files on your SD card, external storage devices such as USB flash drives, etc.;
- Mounts are fully supported too;
- Support for APKs, ZIPs, MP4s, images, and more;
- Material design theme engine which allows you to change themes on the fly;
- Fully featured terminal emulator which supports many Linux commands including bash, tar, gzip, su, etc.
- Many advanced options such as a changeable market app (Chrome/Play Store), changing the system font for apps and notifications, etc.
This app allows you to explore the directories on your android device. It will show you all the files and folders stored in your internal storage and SD card. You can even view the contents of an archive you downloaded from the internet.
How to Download and Install Root Explorer Mod APK
1) This app is not available on Google Play Store, so you need to sideload it by installing third-party emulators like Nox App Player.
2) To download this app, visit this website.
3) Click on the download button of your desired android version (i.e Android 4.0, Android 4.1, etc.)
4) When file downloading completes, hit the 'Install' button with the green robot icon present at the bottom right corner of your screen.
5) After installation is completed, open the Nox App player and search for 'Root Explorer Mod APK. Hit install after locating it.
6) After installation completes, open the app and use it as desired!
While there are many apps available in the market which can root your android device and make it open to the process of modding, nothing can be better than the king of all apps when it comes to modding. It has features like multiple selections, batch processing, sorting, and more. The app is also well supported by a large number of developers and you can get help easily if you face problems while rooting or modding your Android device.
The number of people who have been using the app for a long time is increasing day by day. People who are facing problems with the app can look for help on forums and other sites where they can find a solution. This app is highly recommended for people who want to root their android device without much hassle.
Q. Can I share images from other apps with Root Explorer?
Yes! Share images from Gallery, Dropbox, and more to the "Share Image" feature from within those apps and it will open them in Root Explorer Mod APK for you!
Q. Can I view hidden files using X-plore?
Yes, X-plore allows you to view hidden files. By default, hidden files are marked with black color and you can change this behavior in the "View -> File Viewing Options" dialog window.